Mr Kingston Black’s Gurt BIG Pantomime Quiz
The answers are upside down at the bottom of the page
1 How does Jack get the magic beans?
2. How many beans make five?
3. What three things does Jack ‘steal’ from the giant? (3 points)
4. How does Jack finally defeat the giant?
5. By which of these names is the giant often known?
6. Jack once had a surname. What was it?
7. The giant’s familiar phrase, “Fee, fi, fo, fum, I smell the blood of an English man” derives from which Shakespeare play?
8. Jack’s mother is the ‘pantomime dame’ in Jack in the Beanstalk. What are the names of the two pantomime dames in In Search of Cinderella and what are the names of the actors playing them? (4 points)
9. The end of act one of Jack and the Beanstalk often ends with a UV scene. What does UV stand for?
10. What is the ‘Skin Part’ in Jack & the Beanstalk?
A total of 15 points possible