Mr Kingston Black’s Gurt BIG Pantomime Quiz
The answers are upside-down at the bottom of the page
1. Where is this pantomime set?
2. What are the names of Aladdin’s mum, her elder son and her younger son? (3 points)
3. How did Aladdin’s mum get her name and what colour would that be associated with? (2 points)
4. Where does the slapstick scene happen in Aladdin? There’s a clue in Aladdin’s brother’s name!
5. Which two supernatural characters appear in this panto? (2 points)
6. How many wishes is Aladdin granted?
7. Where does the story come from? (two possible answers, 1 point for each, 2 in all)
8. What words are used to open the magic cave?
9. Which of these names has not been given to the Princess?
10. How is In Search Of Cinderella’s director, Nick White, connected to Christmas all year round? No, I don’t mean St Nick, or I’m Dreaming of a White Christmas. Go and have a look at the website, insearchofcinderella.com, for an even better answer!
A total of 15 points possible