Mr Kingston Black’s Gurt BIG Pantomime Quiz
The answers are upside down at the bottom of the page
1. What is the name of the comic’s role in Robin Hood and the Babes in the Wood (RHBW)?
2. Why does the sheriff want to kill the children?
3. What relationship does the Dame have with the children?
4. How do the children stay warm in the woods?
5. What famous story relating to Robin Hood provides an important scene in RHBW? Name the event for one point and where it took place for another point (2 points)
6. Name the three Merry Men in the anagrams below (3 points)
A Trick Fur
Then I’ll Jot
All Crew List
7. Which famous maid from the Robin Hood story appears in the pantomime?
8. There is traditionally one line in a panto that is never spoken during rehearsals, but saved for the opening night. What is it?
9. In our pantomime In Search of Cinderella, which actor plays the title role and what two plays, produced by Wassail Theatre Company, has she performed in previously? (3 points)
10. All five parts of our pantomime quiz questions have featured a scene from one of the most famous English book illustrators of the early twentieth century. Can you name him?
A total of 15 points possible