Mr Kingston Black’s Gurt BIG Pantomime Quiz
The answers are upside-down at the bottom of the page
1. Here are three European names for Cinderella. What countries do they come from?
2. In Cinderella, what’s ‘behind you’?
3. What is the name of Cinderella’s father?
4. Where does Cinderella live? (there are two possible answers, you score a point for each)
5. In which country did the Cinderella story originate?
6. Which Sondheim musical features Cinderella as a central character?
7. How did Buttons get his name?
8. Prince Charming has also been known by one of these names. Which one?
Don the Charmer
9. Andy Collyer, the composer on this show, has been the musical director of two pantomime societies in Somerset – can you name both of them and say how many productions of Cinderella Andy has worked on? (clue: the answers can be found on this website, one point for each, three points in all)
10. If I said to you, ‘oh, yes it is’, what would you reply?
A total of 13 points possible
PART TWO: JACK & THE BEANSTALK coming soon!